Iron Mike Tyson is one of the most iconic, controversial and possibly the most jacked up sports figure of all times!
And I absolutely loved watching him fight.
He had the power to knock you out with one punch. He would send his opponents crying to momma in the first 45 seconds of round one and if you weren’t careful…he would spit in your face and chow down on your ear!!
Don’t believe me. Just ask Evander Holyfield! or WATCH THIS.
As jacked up as Iron Mike was…
I loved him because he truly had “The Eye of The Tiger”!
The dude just loved to fight, hit, scrap, punch you in the face, bite, cuss, kick your butt and WIN!
He just didn’t take NO for an answer.
We need more Mike Tyson in this world.
You heard me.
We need parents that will hit, scrap, punch, bite and fight for their kids!
But instead of Iron Mike Parents, we have…
lazy, apathetic, exhausted, busy, workaholic, non God fearing, materialistic parents!!
Mom and Dad, it’s time to put away the phone, your to do list, get off the couch, put your boxing gloves on and fight for your kids.
5 Things Every Parents Must Fight For…
- TIME: Scripture tells us that life is a vapor and it will be gone before you know it. Take time for your kids today because tomorrow may never come!
- PURITY: The largest viewers of internet porn are kids 12 to 17 years of age. I am here to tell you that satan has a vision to take your kids out. He wants them checking out porn, having sex, jacking off, rounding 2nd base headed to third…Parents!! Please fight for your kids purity.
- MARRIAGE: Is your marriage on life support? Should the doc come in and just pull the plug? Are you quietly dreaming of another person? Are you having an emotional affair? How about a sexual affair? Here is the deal…fight for your freakin marriage! It’s that simple. Sure it’s tough. I get that it is jacked up. I know that you don’t feel “it” anymore. One of the greatest gift you can ever gift your kids is the gift of loving your spouse. (if you need some marriage help…please email me and let’s talk)
- CHANGING HISTORY: Are you a yeller? Do you make your kids walk on egg shells? Workaholic? Spiritually passive? Porn addict? Critical heart? Step up and fight to change the pattern of history in your life and family!
- THE OBVIOUS: Fight to keep Jesus in the center of your family. Read God’s Word together, pray together, go to church together, talk about Jesus on the way to school, when you get up and before you go to bed. Mom and Dad, it’s time to RE – UP. Recommit to making Jesus the center piece of your life.
Can you add to the list? What is 1 thing you need to fight for?